Services & Products
Wellness Business Unit
Developing business from a global perspective and contributing to the enrichment of people's lives through high value-added services
- Healthcare: Supporting the improvement of people’s physical health through the provision of Value Based Healthcare
- Healthcare provider businesses including hospitals and clinics, and healthcare-related ancillary service businesses, Pharmaceutical manufacturing, sales and development businesses
- Wellness: Supporting the maintenance and promotion of physical health through disease prevention and early detection of illness
- Medical device manufacturing and diagnostic business, digital health and preventive care related business, Drug and healthcare information services
- Hospitality: Supporting mental health and richer and brighter lives through health management
- Contract food services, uniform rental, facility management, staffing, education, and human capital businesses in Japan and overseas
The future of “wellness” unlocked by merging offline with online (01:27)
Creating a better tomorrow where people smile and live healthy, enriched lives by driving transformation in healthcare
From a healthcare ecosystem centered on hospitals, to people-centric wellness
In emerging countries, mainly in Asia, growth in medical expenditure is accelerating alongside changes in disease patterns, such as an increase in chronic disease patients accompanying population growth, an aging society, an increasing middle-income class, and economic development. On the other hand, due to a shortage in the supply of medical services, demand-supply gaps in medical services are expected to expand further. In addition, we expect to see a spread in telemedicine due to COVID-19, and an expansion of the medical value chain into the wellness field. Efforts to improve customer satisfaction and operational optimization using digital technology will be needed.
Creating a better tomorrow where people smile and live healthy, enriched lives
In accordance with the above global trends, we will lead and accelerate a paradigm shift in healthcare from a treatment-centered to a prevention-centered approach, and from a hospital-centered to individual-centered value-based healthcare*, as the importance of everyday care increases.
*The concept of maximizing the value of care for patients, each stakeholder aims to maximize outcomes and optimize costs
- Provider & Clinic business
- Healthcare provider business (hospitals and clinics) in Malaysia, Singapore, India, Turkey China, etc.
- Healthcare-related ancillary service businesses (diagnostic and dialysis business) in Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, China, etc.
- Healthcare fund business in China
- Healthcare market access business
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare-related products/services, including supply chain management business, across the world
- Financial solutions to support development and marketing of pharmaceutical and healthcare-related products across the globe
- Healthcare data and diagnostic business
- Medical device manufacturing and diagnostic business
- Digital health and preventive care related business
- Drug and healthcare information services
- Hospitality business
- Contract food services, uniform rental and facility management businesses in Japan
- Human Capital business
- Healthcare and IT staffing services (temporary and permanent) and other education-related services in Japan, U.S.A., UK
- Mar. 30, 2020
- Notice Regarding Results of Tender Offer for Shares of Sogo Medical Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Feb. 5, 2020
- Execution of Agreement to Accept Tender Offer for Shares of Sogo Medical Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Jun. 25, 2019
- Establishment of a Healthcare Fund to Capture Demand from the Growing Chinese Healthcare Market