Personal Information Protection Guidelines
Consultation Desk/Procedure Method
Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Personal information consultation desk
2-1, Otemachi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Chief Privacy Office
- If you would like to disclose, change or delete your personal information, please let us know by mail first.
- Tems to be written on postcards and sealed letters
- Address and name of the recipient of the "Request for Disclosure Request"
- Please simply indicate that you wish to send a "Request for Disclosure Request"
- Postcard and postal address
- Please mail to the above consultation desk
- In order to send the "Request for Disclosure Request" correctly, we ask that you send us a postcard or letter. Please note.
- Based on the above communication, we will send you a "Request for Disclosure Request Form" and "Description".
- Please fills in the "Request for Disclosure Request" wit the necessary information and enclose the "Document for identification" based on the "Instructions", and sends them by mail to our consultation desk.
- After confirming the contents of the request, we will reply by mail.
* Depending on the content of the disclosure, a fee may be charged.
* In the case of a request for disclosure, etc. by an agent, please attach a power of attorney from the principal and enclose it in accordance with the "Instructions".