Mitsui & Co. (Taiwan), Ltd.
Mitsui & Co.(Taiwan), Ltd. (hereinafter, "Mitsui Taiwan") observes, the law of personal information protection and legislation concerned, managed personal information provided by customers appropriately, and handles it as follows:
1. Purpose of using personal information
Mitsui Taiwan will make use of the provided personal information, in whole or in part, for the purposes set forth below:
- Provision of registered or applied service (including notice/greeting according to social customs, and correspondence to the person concerned for providing service).
- Decision or notification of success or failure in the recruitment application.
- Incidental service relevant to the above services.
2. Provision of personal information
Mitsui Taiwan does not disclose personal information to any third party, unless agreed by the providers or specified in the legislation.
3. Entrusting personal information
To attain the purpose of the usage mentioned on the above item 1, Mitsui Taiwan may entrust the customers' personal information to its entrusting institution. In that case, Mitsui Taiwan will designate appropriate entrusted institution and clarify the obligations and responsibility of the entrusted institution for proper supervision under the agreement for safe management of personal information.
4. Handling personal information by external link
This Website may include external link. Mitsui Taiwan is not responsible for handling personal information, management situation, or the content published by the external site. Please make inquiries to directly linked external site.
5. About using Cookie
The Website of Mitsui Taiwan uses Cookie in part to provide optimal service to customers. But, Mitsui Taiwan does not collect any information to identify personal information through the Cookie.
6. About acquiring access history
The Website of Mitsui Taiwan may acquire access history for the purpose of statistics/analysis of the situation of customer's site use. But, Mitsui Taiwan does not collect any information to identify personal information through the acquisition of access history.
7. About the preventive measures against tapping by the third party
The Website of Mitsui Taiwan executes encoding of personal information by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) so that the personal information provided by customers cannot be tapped and is made efforts to secure security corresponding it.
8. About announcement, correction, or suspension in use for registered content
If customer wants to request the announcement, correction, suspension in use, deletion of his or her personal information, or the announcement or suspension in providing to the third party, please get in touch with Contact Us. We will respond to it as fast as possible after identifying the person in question.