Mitsui & Co. Moscow LLC
We contribute to the development of Russian and CIS countries' – Japanese relationship through implementation of joint projects and trading in the field of natural resources.
- To develop and participate in upstream projects (oil & gas, etc.) in Russia and CIS;
- To conduct trading activity of energy resources (crude oil, oil products, LNG, thermal coal, wood pellets, etc.);
- To promote environmental
(Mitsui's share: 12.5%, Joint Venture with Gazprom, Shell and Mitsubishi);
- Location: Sakhalin Island, Russia;
- Activity: first LNG production in Russia.
Arctic LNG 2 Project
(Japan Arctic LNG B.V.* : 10%, Joint Venture with Novatek, Total, CNPC and CNOOC);
* The equity ratio of Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation and Mitsui is 75% and 25% respectively
- Location: Gydan Peninsula, Russia;
Production Commencement (Estimated): Train 1: 2023/ Train 2: 2024/ Train 3: 2026
(Three trains with a capacity of 6.6 million tons each/year)