Mitsui & Co. Deutschland GmbH
Chemicals & Plastics
Chemicals and plastics play a key role in our company. Mitsui is a reliable partner for both purchasers and suppliers of chemicals worldwide. Are you on the lookout for new markets for your products? Or support in global raw material procurement? Mitsui is your ideal partner in the sectors of basic chemicals, fine chemicals, biofuels and renewable energies.
Our worldwide sales network for plastics is, of course, also used to assist European companies in their search for foreign markets. In addition to the traditional import and distribution of industrial raw materials from Japan and our subsidiary companies' production sites in Europe, we also import high-technology products from Japan, e.g. electrotechnical components, communication and wafer technology as well as LCDs.
Besides, we are involved in pioneering plastics in the form of granulates, foils and fibres as well as plastics additives, which are used for several areas of applications. Mitsui deemed it necessary to invest in these promising areas in view of the European Single Market.
Please feel free to contact our multi-lingual team for a more detailed discussion of your needs.
- Affiliated companies (Chemicals)
- Certis Europe B.V. (Maarssen/The Netherlands) [ www.certiseurope.com ]
- Mitsui AgriScience International SA./N.V. (Brussels/Belgium)
Aglobis AG (Zug/Switzerland)
- *Spiess-Urania Chemicals GmbH (Hamburg) [ www.spiess-urania.com ]
- Hi-Bis GmbH (Greppin)
*Investment through subsidiary
- Affiliated companies (Plastics):
- Plalloy MTD B.V. (Kerkrade/The Netherlands) [ www.plalloy.com ]
- Sumiriko Poland Sp.z.o.o. (Wolbrom/Poland) [ www.sumiriko.pl ]