Mitsui & Co. Moscow LLC
Subsidiaries & Affiliated companies in Russia
- Mitsui & Co. Moscow LLC
- Sakhalin Energy Investment Company (Sakhalin-2);
- crude oil & natural gas production at Sakhalin Shelf, natural gas liquefaction and export; Sakhalin Region; 1994 (signing of Product Sharing Agreement with Russian Federation); Mitsui & Co. holds 12.5% shares of the JV.
- T.M. Baikal Co., Ltd.;
- Production and export of timber; Irkutsk Region; 1991; Mitsui & Co.'s participation – 49%.
- KOMEK Machinery LLC;
- sales and service dealership of construction machinery; Sverdlovsk Region, Yekaterinburg; 2006; Mitsui group company's participation – 51%.
- ZAO Alliance Motor Yekaterinburg;
- dealership of Toyota automotive vehicles; Sverdlovsk Region, Yekaterinburg; 2006; Mitsui group company's participation – 99.75%.
- ZAO Claas;
- services for automotive vehicles; Sverdlovsk Region, Yekaterinburg; 2006; Mitsui group company's participation – 100%.
- Hino Motors Sales LLC;
- distribution of Hino trucks; Vladivostok; 2008; Mitsui & Co.'s participation – 35%.
- MB FESCO Trans LLC;
- logistics service for electric appliances; 2010, Mitsui's participation – 51%.
- QIWI Ltd.;
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. has agreed to take a capital interest in QIWI Limited and has acquired QIWI's shares under a share acquisition contract signed on December 20. Mitsui & Co. Ltd. holds 3.3% shares of the Company.
- Stami Metal Service Center LLC;
- In June 2010 Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Russia's largest independent steel trading company, Steel Industrial Company ("SIC"), executed a joint venture agreement to establish a steel processing center Stami LLC for construction related products, Mitsui’s participation – 49%.
- Sollers-Bussan LLC;
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. established a 50/50 joint venture with major Russian car manufacturer OJSC Sollers in Vladivostok, Russia, in the summer of 2010. The JV constructed a new plant in Vladivostok and started assembling Land Cruiser Prado automobiles with technical assistance from Toyota in February, 2013.
- Alliance Motor Tyumen LLC;
- On April 14th, 2011 – Lexus dealer center was officially launched in Tyumen. The center is operated by OOO "Alliance Motor Tyumen" - 100% daughter Company of Mitsui Group.
- ZAO Severstal-SSC-Vsevolozhsk
- In September 2011 Mitsui and Severstal signed joint venture agreement to set up steel service center for automobile steel in Leningrad region. The operations are targeted to begin in 2013 with annual capacity of 170 000 MT. With this agreement Mitsui will be the first Japanese trading company to participate in a steel service center in Russia.
- MRC1520 LLC;
- In January 2012 Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and a Russian ICT Group have reached agreement on a joint investment in a railroad freight car operating lease business. Companies established a 50/50 joint venture called MRC1520 LLC. The initial investment by the joint venture company is around US$100 million.
- Baikal Wood Co., ZAO;
- Logging, export of wood and timber; Buryatia Republic; 2013; Mitsui & Co.'s participation – 40%.
Total amount of investment in economy of Russia – more than $3 bln, biggest among all Japanese companies.
At the present time more than 1000 Russian citizens work in Mitsui, its representative offices, subsidiaries and affiliated companies.