Mitsui & Co. Korea Ltd.
- Investment and Participation in LED Manufacturing Business- Acquisition of a minority stake through participating the private placement of Formosa Epitaxy Incorporation, a leading LED ep
- Mitsui to Integrate its LPG Business
- Signing of Asia's largest agreement for energy wood pellets with Plantation Energy Australia Pty Ltd.
- Acquisition of Water Treatment Plant Operation Assets in China by Galaxy NewSpring Pte. Ltd.
- Dissolution and liquidation of a subsidiary company
- Mitsui and Starzen Link up in Meat Business
- Mitsui Initiates Capital Participation in Tianjin EV Energies in a Move to Enter China's Smart Grid and Electric Vehicle Rechargeable Battery Business
- Transfer of management interest in Permelec Electrode Ltd. (manufacturer of dimensionally stable electrode "DSE®")
- Signing of Project Finance Agreement for the natural-gas-fired power stations in Mexico
- Mitsui to invest into a pharmaceutical chemical intermediate / API manufacturer in India.
- Mitsui Forest First Ever in Japan to be Certified as JHEP AA+ Rank (Quantitative Biodiversity Evaluation)
- The Regional Contributions Program for Mozambique with the United Nations Development Programme (to Promote Agriculture Using Solar Power Generation)
- Acquisition of Ireland based agrichemical company
- Rio Tinto and Mitsui open project office in Vientiane to jointly explore for bauxite in the Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Mitsui increases investment in Erdos Electrical Power & Metallurgical Company Limited, China
- Result of Third Party Allotment and Joint Mandatory Cash Offer on TPV Technology Limited
- Business Alliance in the Area of Fertilizer Raw Material Importing between Mitsui & Co. and Sumitomo Corp.
- Change in Presentation of Total Trading Transactions
- Participation in Copper Mining Project in Chile
- Notice regarding Subscription for Shares of MODEC through Third Party Allotment and Business Alliance with MODEC
- Proposed Changes of Directors
- Henry and Netherby Gas Fields Commence Production
- Changes of Executive Officers
- Possible Acquisition of a Minority Stake in TPV Technology Limited by Conditional Third Party Allotment and Possible Conditional Joint Mandatory Cash Offer
- Mitsui and ITOCHU Approved Pre Sanction Funding for Expansion of West Australian Iron Ore Operations
- New Year Message -2010
HO: Releases from Head Office