Mitsui & Co. Korea Ltd.
- Obtainment of formal government approvals for uranium assets transaction in South Australia
- Acquisition of Preferred Securities issued by an overseas special purpose subsidiary owned by Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc.
- Guadalajara City, Mexico / Signing of Agreement for the Wastewater Treatment BOT Project
- Participation in Car Sharing Business
- Re: Commencement of prosecution procedures of Mitsui's employees in connection with physical and future trading of Naphtha by Mitsui Oil (Asia) Pte. Ltd. ("MOAS")
- Notice of change of Subsidiary
- Mitsui to Increase its stake in Synlait to 22.5%
- Vincent Oil Field Commences Production
- Mitsui/Hino Project In Mexico
- Execution of Power Purchase Agreement for Paiton 3 Coal-fired Power Plant Expansion Project
- Signature of the Call To Action Declaration on the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)
- Mitsui & Co supports Brazilian Schools in Japan The 12 Schools for the 2008 program were selected
- Mitsui Acquires Spanish Photovoltaic Power Projects
- Joint exploration of uranium resources in Uzbekistan
- Starting deepwater drilling service for Petrobras
- Mitsui to Announce Additional Investment in Vale
- Announcement of the Establishment of the Mitsui Bussan Curriculum for Japanese Studies at the University of São Paulo.
- Launch of Emerging Market Infrastructure Fund
- Group Headed by MHI, ROHM, Toppan Printing and Mitsui & Co., Establish Joint Venture to Assess Business Viability Of Lighting-use Organic EL Panel
- Notice of Merger of Subsidiary
- Notice of Tender Offer announced by Subsidiary
- Mitsui invests in Climate Change Capital
- Oxyfuel Media Release
- The establishment of a joint investment company with Petrobras for the production of bio ethanol
- Participation in LNG terminal project in Mexico
- Mitsui to sell its Shares of Toho Titanium Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui invests in N2O specialist N.serve
- Changes of Directors and Executive Officers
HO: Releases from Head Office