Annual Reports (Integrated Reports)
This is an integrated report prepared for all stakeholders to capture Mitsui’s management strategies and business activities, as well as initiatives towards sustainable value creation.
Annual Report 2017 (Integrated Report)
- Mitsui's Management Philosophy (PDF 228KB)
- CEO Message (PDF 556KB)
- Mitsui's Value Creation Process (PDF 2.90MB)
- New Medium-term Management Plan / CFO Message (PDF 376KB)
- New Medium-term Management Plan / Core Areas (PDF 984KB)
- New Medium-term Management Plan / Growth Areas (PDF 2.79MB)
- New Medium-term Management Plan / Strenghen Business Base (PDF 316KB)
- Mitsui's ESG (PDF 1.05MB)
- Key Data / Corporate Information / Investor Information (PDF 1.53MB)
This website contains statements (including figures) regarding Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (“Mitsui”)'s corporate strategies, objectives, and views of future developments that are forward-looking in nature and are not simply reiterations of historical facts. These statements are presented to inform stakeholders of the views of Mitsui's management but should not be relied on solely in making investment and other decisions. You should be aware that a number of important risk factors could lead to outcomes that differ materially from those presented in such forward-looking statements. These include, but are not limited to, (i) change in economic conditions that may lead to unforeseen developments in markets for products handled by Mitsui, (ii) fluctuations in currency exchange rates that may cause unexpected deterioration in the value of transactions, (iii) adverse political developments that may create unavoidable delays or postponement of transactions and projects, (iv) changes in laws, regulations, or policies in any of the countries where Mitsui conducts its operations that may affect Mitsui's ability to fulfill its commitments, and (v) significant changes in the competitive environment. In the course of its operations, Mitsui adopts measures to control these and other types of risks, but this does not constitute a guarantee that such measures will be effective.